Thursday, August 14, 2008

| When we were small:What we used to watch|

Aloha!!

hi there..for this post, i just want to continue the "When we were small" memories..we'll see some of the cartoons that i used to watch during my childhood..

he man & the master of the universe
his hairstyle yg mahal tu heheh


transformers..no need to explain further *bow*..

thunder..thunder..thunder cattt!!!

the smurf..ahh my favourite ^_^.. very cute!! even the villain's
name also cute - Gargamel :p
pink panther- my dad's favourite :)

popeye the sailorman *tut tut*
my mom dulu slalu ckp, if u wanna be strong like popeye,
then u have to eat the spinach huhu-.-


dragonball!! i like the theme song ^_^ *lets fly fly...*
power rangers.. those time, all the girls wanna be the PINK RANGER lol

and last but not least...

ULTRAMAN ACE!! to me he is the most handsome
ultraman in his family hahahah!!


itu je la some of the cartoon i used to watch.. what is ur favourite? share la with me.. maybe ade yg i termissd out?tell me ya..i can add back later ^_^


till then,
cherio!!

:wave:



1 comments:

Syahaneez A.J said...

i used to watch Barney.

hahahaha.